Focus on Facebook (and mention Instagram too), a business want more and more people be aware about the brand and the services (such as products too) – this company is doing! What is a better place than social media to build brand awareness. The power of social media undeniable. As Facebook (including Instagram) is the biggest online app (about 2.5 billion users), You should have your business page there! But in fact, having a Facebook page is not enough.
We are listing 8 reasons, why your business, or small business, needs a website:
1. Reason: 30% of consumers won’t consider a business without a website
2. Reason: People are searching for you online
3. Reason: The majority of consumers use websites to find and engage with business
4. Reason: Commercial transactions in every industry, including B2B
5. Reason: 75% of consumers admit to make judgments on a company’s credibility based on the company’s website design
6. Reason: You need to answer basic questions quickly
7. Reason: It will help you beat the “Goliaths” in your industry
8. Reason: Social Media reach is diminishing
This week, we are starting to get in details – reason by reason – with the first part!
Reason #1: As we are living in the digital age, your website is your number one marketing tool! Thailand’s Online Users spend on average 63 hours online per week*, mostly by using their mobile device. By now, consumers expect companies to have an online presence (including a website) and will consider a company that DOESN’T have one as less professional.
* Source and credits: More than six hours of our day is spent online – Digital 2019 reports